Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Have questions? We have answers! Below you will find some of our most frequently asked questions … click on the question for the answer. To close the answer, simply click the question again.
Have a question not listed below? Simply fill out the form on the right to email us, and someone will respond shortly.
Insurance Accepted at Arrow Rehabilitation
- Aetna (all plans)
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (all plans)
- First Health
- Florida Healthy Kids
- Humana (all plans)
- Integrated Health Plan, Inc.
- Mail Handlers
- Medicaid (children under 21 only)
- Secured Horizons (some plans)
- Tricare – PPO
- United HealthCare (all plans)
- Workman’s Compensation:
- Align Networks
- Network Synergy
- Tech Health
- Vocational Rehab
It depends on the type of insurance you have. Please check with your insurance provider. If you do not have insurance, please contact us at (386) 447-0011 to speak with a staff member who can further assist you.
This is where the work really begins. Our highly motivated PT staff is here to improve your quality of life. Do you have pain, weakness, difficulty walking? Then you may want to consult a physical therapist. We offer a FREE assessment of your present situation and help determine your needs and desire to improve your lifestyle. Here is just a sample of the areas our therapists are trained in:
• Spine reconditioning
• Neck and back pain
• Difficulty walking
• Safety and fall prevention
• Stroke rehabilitation (for physicians: we are NDT trained)
• Hip and knee joint replacement therapy
• Shoulder injuries
• Pre/post-surgical therapy
• Vestibular (balance deficits and vertigo involving the inner ear)
The word “occupation” encompasses the roles and responsibilities that consume our everyday lives. Parenting, earning a living, community life and leisure, as well as dressing cooking and grooming are all occupations that allow us to function as satisfied and productive members of society.
At any time in one’s life, health problems can affect an individual’s ability to perform tasks in the “job of living”. Occupational Therapists and Occupational Therapy Assistants are partners in helping an individual limited by physical injury or illness to deal with these limitations. The goal of our OT staff is to enable you to improve your overall ability to be independent through the use of pertinent treatment interventions and purposeful activities..
Arrow Rehabilitation is an outpatient clinic that provides occupational therapy, physical therapy and speech therapy for individuals with a variety of diagnosis. The Arrow team works together to enable those presently overcoming life challenges aim for independence during their rehabilitation journey. We are highly trained in the following:
- Activities of Daily Living: i.e.; dressing, grooming, hygiene, adaptive equipment needs such as dressing aids, eating utensils, bath chairs, ramps, safety rails, etc.
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Hand Rehabilitation
- Strengthening and Conditioning Programs
- All types of Arm and Shoulder injuries: i.e.; tennis and golfers elbow, carpel tunnel, rotator cuff surgery, arthritis of the hands, hand dexterity training
We offer private speech therapy sessions to our clients. Our purpose is to enable a person to improve their communication skills following an injury or illness. If someone is having any of the following difficulties they should seek the aid of a speech therapist. Here are a few areas Speech Therapy focuses on:
- Any chewing/swallowing difficulties or changes
- Difficulty expressing thoughts or identifying common objects or people
- Difficulty understanding written and spoken language
- Changes in memory, attention, orientation
- Muscle weakness or rigidity
- Changes in the quality of voice
We are located in Palm Coast, Florida but proudly serve customers throughout Flagler County, Volusia County and St. John’s County…
Yes, we offer a free 15 minute assessment of your conditon by one of our therapists. Please call 386-447-0011to schedule.
We do not offer Home Health. All of our therapy services are provided at our office only.
Please call us at 386-447-0011 any time of day or night and leave a message on our voice mail.
$183.00, which if taken from our billing will be billed back to the patient.
Medicare pays 80% of the service fee. If you have secondary insurance they may pay the balance. Please check with your insurance company.
Yes. We suggest you contact your insurance company to determine your co-pay responsibility. We will also assist you in determining your co-pay rate. If you are having a financial situation that would prevent you from seeking therapy, there is a financial hardship form you can complete to verify your financial hardship. Once this is determined, Medicare allows for your co-pay to be waived by the provider.